Beach Tavern, Circa 1790. Federal stagecoach tavern, meticulously restored with a purist mindset. Five decorative corner fireplaces; 40 foot upstairs ballroom; and original floors, trim, doors, cupboards and mantels. A purist preservationist's dream come true on 11.4 surveyed and manicured acres, and with 775 feet of private East Sidney Lakefront access. Three story, 5000 sq/ft barn sits adjacent to the property farm and fields of wildflowers.